This page is dedicated to the things I love. I am always looking for recommendations on things before purchasing items and it can be tiring to scour the internet for reviews on an items. These items that are listed, I have already compared the reviews/use and love the product/serve I received!
Disclosure: The page contains affiliate links. Purchasing products through the affiliate links of this page contributes to my family with no extra cost to you.
- I use an online savings account with CapitalOne360. I like online savings accounts because the money is a bit harder to access since it is not accessible through my bank card. CapitalOne360 is great because you can open multiple savings account with a unique title and it has a 0.75% interest rate. I have been a customer since 2007 (when it was IngDirect) and would highly recommend it! Click on this link to use my referral code https://captl1.co/2rnrGS1
- Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams by David Bach. I have read a few of Bach’s books but this one spoke to me the most. It covers money myths, compound interest, the biggest mistakes of investors, and how to attract wealth, among other topics. It is a wealth of information.
- Your Money or Your Life , by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin. This book helped transform my relationship with money. Its core message is to teach you how to have your money be a reflection of your life values and purpose. I like that this book teaches about financial integrity, the authors define it as, what is enough money and material goods to keep you at peak fulfillment – and what is just excess and clutter. I have re-read this book so many times, and brought it so many places, that it is all disfigured and warped.
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Staney. This book opened my eyes to unlimited income possibilities and it provides strategies in increase your income.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup. Ruth breaks down blogging into easy to manage bites, and gave me the knowledge I needed to start this site!
- I use Bluehost to host my website. I was able to purchase my domain name through them, set up the WordPress theme, the setup process has been relatively easy to understand and it is an affordable price. If you are interesting in having your own website I would suggest doing a self hosted website using Bluehost. The link is in the sidebar.
David Ramsey – the seven baby steps and Financial Peace University has been amazing to learn alongside of my husband. We feel better prepared for the future since we completed this, we are on the same page with our desires and expectations for the future